We are hiring!
As a developer, you are expected to:
· Deliver your project successfully and with precision
· Provide all necessary documentation, designs, and milestones to your team members each sprint
· As an agile developer, clearly understand the user requirements, and design solutions that can anticipate and be adapted to changes with minimal impact
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Candidate with graduate degree will be preferred
· Must have development and trouble shooting experience with SAP Hybris Multichannel Suite 6.0/5.0
· Multiple years of full stack Java and ecommerce framework experience;
· Good team player
· Excellent track record of delivering successful results with measurable metrics
· Must have understanding of DevOps processes and CI pipeline development
· Must have experience with Unit Testing frameworks and general code quality standards
· Experience with Hybris DataHub a plus
· Good troubleshooting skills (errors, exceptions, deployments)
· Experience supporting applications in production
· Experience with modern architectures, such as cloud-native and micro-services
•Architect and migrate/develop SharePoint Timer Jobs from 2010 to 2016.
•Migrate a variety of SharePoint solutions to SharePoint online/ Office 365, including:
Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet)
Collaboration (e.g. Team/Project/Community sites, TFS/OneDrive)
Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms)
Document Management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata)
•Recommend best-in-class solution architecture identifying functional as well non-functional parameters.
•Act as a senior technical resource and guide the project team members as well as users on important technological decisions and ensure smooth migration.
•Should be able to code in .NET to migrate Timer Jobs.
•Provide detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction on development activities.
•Provide documentation on all architecture decisions and best practice approaches to architecture design implementation based on communication with project teams.
•Design and development of enterprise applications on the Microsoft platform.
•Work as both an individual contributor and team member on projects.
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) and a minimum of 8 years of overall software development experience and 4 years in SharePoint.
•Worked on at least one SharePoint migration project.
•Deep and demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Information Worker infrastructure and architecture, software architecture principles as applies to solutions and application architectures (specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects).
•Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, Office 365 / SharePoint Online, Web parts, Visual Studio, AJAX, SQL Server, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features, Visual Studio, ASP.NET, .Net
•Deep knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack with demonstrated expertise on the SharePoint platform and experience with enterprise projects on SharePoint including intranet and extranet portals.
•Experience with Central Administration, MySites, Lists, Content types, workflows, web parts, etc.
•Experience with creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components.
•Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
•Ability to come up with creative solutions for ambiguous problems and learn quickly.